This week on Tumblr:
- ANGELS FALLING
- STAR TREK
- GAY ROMANIAN DUBSTEP DRACULA
- JOHN HURT
- FUCKING YAHOO
Apparently, jokingly spreading your legs when the dentist says “Open wide” is FROWNED UPON IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT.
This is how my dashboard was earlier
List of things I am excited for. (I’m taking a break from my revision because it’s making me hate life)
- 15th of June because it’s my very last A Level exam and this makes me happy. It is also the day I can start my diet, since i’ve gained about 956 stone since my exams started (revision eating).
- Leavers. I feel like i should put this on there, but I’m genuinely not excited for this, since I’m going to look like a whale (because of aforementioned 956 stone) and I won’t be able to get into any clubs/bars like everyone else afterwards, because I’m still not 18.
- If we go to Paris at the end of June, I’m excited for that. We haven’t booked anything yet, but we’ll see.
- My birthday. This day cannot come any sooner. My birthday is 2nd August which is kinda late, which means that eeeeeeveryone else is going out clubbing and I can’t.
- If we go to Barcelona/Madrid I’m excited for that. Again, we haven’t booked anything yet, but we’ve planned so it’s not for definite.
- Results. This will either be a very, very very good day or a very very very bad one. I need to get an A and two B’s to get into Uni of Liverpool and at the moment I have an A in English and an A in business so I’m only really worried about one result, and if I get the grade all will be excellent and I can go to my university and it’ll be the best thing in the whole world and I can finally relax because it’s been making me mad for like months and months. If I don’t get the grade I’m pretty much screwed because I have to ship myself to Manchester (and I don’t want to go) and just no, all of my plans will be ruined.
- Moving into my flat/Freshers. Freshers is supposed to be good, so I’m looking forward to that. I’m also looking forward to moving out, because yeah everything is shit here because I live about 90 miles from all of my friends and everything decent so. When I move I will have my own little room and bathroom and it’ll be fantabulous.
- Studying Business. I’m not even arsed I proper love business. It’s my favourite subject ever ever and I’m genuinely excited to study it in University.
- Lots of trips and things. My brother has been to Poland and Germany and all sorts of places since he’s gone to University, so I’m looking forward to going on trips.
- Eurovision. I swear to god this will just beat absolutely everything on that whole entire list if I go. I’ve wanted to go to Eurovision for years and years and omg omg omg I just couldn’t even cope if I went I would cry my eyes out with happiness.
To every member of the Superwholock fandom
We are all on hiatus now guys. We all have to stop each other from going insane.
omgggg good luck, i am so happy for you!
Thank you! If I go I’ll take so many photos and upload them here! x
Me and my friend were having a discussion on a status about last nights ESC and I was like “CAN WE GO NEXT YEAR”
and she was like “We were saying this before, we should!”
Plans are already in motion. Ahhh. i just need to become a member of the OGAE for the UK and we’ll get priority tickets and voila, tickets. I best get saving.
The prices for tickets are usually between 150-300 euros for the grand live final, according to the internet. Then obviously we’ve got flights and hotel, so we’re looking at £1000 maximum.
It’ll be worth it though, omg.
ALSO it’s one more thing to tick off my bucket list. I’ve always wanted to see Denmark and omg omg it’s going to happen.
I am already excited!
Only problem is that the contest is smack bang in the middle of May (otherwise known as, exam month). I don’t know when university exams will be, but my brothers exams finished last week and my friends boyfriend’s exams did also so we’ll have to ask in advance to make sure but otherwise.
The fact that according to google maps, Copenhagen is 41 minutes away from Malmo.
Dude, they could just throw all the banners and shit over the water and start the party already.